订货

B:I have a question about this quotation you submitted .你提出的报价我有问题。

item的意思

A:What is it ?什么呢?

B:The thirditem has been omitted .第三项目漏掉了。

A:Oh ,yes .we don‘t carry thatitem anymore .哦,是的,那一项目我们不再卖了。

订货

A:What is your best price on thisitem ?此一品目的最低价是多少?

B:$24.95 per hundred pieces一百个美金二十四块九毛五。

A:That will be fine with us .这价钱还可以。

B:Fine . I‘ll start the paperwork for your order right away .好啊,那我立刻就为你们的订单作准备了。

订货

item

A:This price is quite a bit higher than it was last time .这次的价格比上次要贵了一些。

B:We‘re sorry ,but we ‘ve had a slight price increase here .真抱歉,不过我们出只涨了一点点而已。

A:Slight ?I wouldn‘t call this slight .一点点?这叫一点点?!

item

B:We‘ve had to increase our prices on thisitem by just 8%.这一种我们不得已也只加了8%而已。